If you ask a coffee lover what’s one thing that they love about their coffee, they will answer the warmth that you get while tasting it. But what happens when you are so busy that you don’t have the time to finish your coffee on time and it gets cold. We understand that no one likes drinking lukewarm coffee. During such circumstances, a mug warmer can come to the rescue.
A mug warmer is an electronic device with a heating coil that gets activated when connected to electric power. When you place your coffee mug on its surface, it keeps your beverage hot till you finish it. The good news is, these machines are available in different sizes. They are also effortless to accommodate on a regular working desk. On top of that, they are effortless to operate.
Whether you are a coffee lover who wants to use the latest gadget with all the bells and whistles or someone looking for something basic, there are lots of options that you can see in the market. Check the detailed product reviews below for our best picks.
Best Mug Warmers
|Product Image||Product Name||D&B Rating||Price Range||Shop Now|
|Top||Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer||4.5 / 5||$||Check Price|
|VOBAGA Coffee Mug Warmer||4.5 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|Smart Coffee Warmer||4.3 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|COSORI Coffee Warmer & Mug Set||4.2 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|Home-X Mug Warmer||4.2 / 5||$$||Click Here|
|Misby Desk Cup Warmer||4.0 / 5||$||Check Price|
Detailed Product Review
In this write-up, we have discussed the best mug warmers of 2021 that will not make your workday less busy but will ensure that you drink hot coffee whenever you wish. So, without further ado, let’s look at the best mug warmers of 2021.
- PROS: Small and convenient to store or keep on the tabletop surface, does an excellent job of keeping coffee at the ideal temperature, and can easily accommodate large mugs, has a nice long cord that allows for less tugging. CONS: Does not have an auto-off option, and minor wear and tear can occur on the heating coil.
- PROS: This coffee warmer has a good size with an indented cup area to prevent the cup from accidentally sliding off, the base has a small footprint to prevent slipping, is easy to clean, and has an auto-off feature, the heating area is large in diameter, allowing you to warm larger mugs, and it has multiple heat settings. CONS: The warmer seems a bit slow to heat up, the touch buttons are very sensitive and you may trip them on/off accidently.
- PROS: The product has a nice appearance and can easily heat a large mug, has a seamless auto on/off feature, is simple to set up, and does not make your cup too hot to touch. CONS: The cord is short, and it takes some time to cool down after use.
- PROS: The heating elements temperature can be adjusted to your liking, the mug has a rubber coating to prevent burning and slipping, and comes with a lid to minimize heat loss. CONS: A bit expensive compared to other products, if you're not cautious it may become too hot, works perfectly with the provided cup but not well enough with different cups.
- PROS: The instructions given for using the warmer are great, it is simple to clean, performs a decent job of keeping the coffee heated over time, is inexpensive, and offers good value for money. CONS: This warmer takes a minute to heat up, and the build quality of the product does not seem to be the finest.
- PROS: The warmer is compact and has an auto on/off function, can keep the ideal drinking temperature for hours, has a flat surface for simple cleaning, and can easily heat different cup sizes. CONS: It may burn a half-cup of coffee if not monitored properly, and the cable is very short.