Technological advancement in society has expanded the way we find meaning in life. Today, more and more people are committed to relaxing their minds not just through entertainment, but also in ways like hiking, volunteer service, meditation, and many more. When people decide to go hiking, they need to prepare things like a backpack, first aid kit, proper clothing, tableware, etc. Similarly, for the modern coffee lover, you can find great kits for making delicious coffee yourself from anywhere-even on a hike! These kits come with pots, cups, and even a coffee tray to make brewing your coffee on the go totally seamless.
Typically, travel coffee sets are made of ceramic which is incredibly environmentally friendly, made of a natural Earth material and won’t live for thousands of years in landfills or the ocean. On top of that, it can be stored while taking up minimal space as it typically comes in a small size. It is a highly flexible and portable option, so whether you are going for a long journey or just live a nomadic lifestyle, all you need is this light equipment and you can satisfy your desire for a quality coffee anywhere. We’ve provided detailed product reviews below for our choices of the best portable travel coffee kit.
Portable Travel Coffee Kit
|Product Image||Product Name||D&B Rating||Price Range||Shop Now|
|Top||AEROPRESS Coffee and Espresso Maker||4.8 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Wacaco Minipresso GR, Portable Espresso Machine||4.6 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press||4.6 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|Wacaco Minipresso GR, Portable Espresso Machine||4.5 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Wacaco Nanopresso Portable Espresso Maker||4.3 / 5||$||Click Here|
|STARESSO Portable Espresso Machine||4.3 / 5||$$||Check Price|
Detailed Product Review
With so many portable travel coffee kits available in the market, it becomes difficult to select one that can meet your needs. But relax; we have got you covered. We have provided this list of the best portable travel coffee kits to make finding what’s best for you easy. Sit back and relax while we take you through the best portable travel coffee kits available now.
- PROS: Everything you need for traveling is included, including an AeroPress, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilters, and a filter holder, If you utilize the filters in the manner suggested, they can last a lifetime, it makes exceptionally strong espresso coffee without a harsh aftertaste, simple to operate and clean, requires no electricity and brews in minutes. CONS: The plunge method might be difficult for some people, it consumes more coffee than other kits on the market.
- PROS: The maker is very tight around the seal, and the mesh is extremely fine and long-lasting, can easily create 4 cups of coffee incredibly simply, to prepare your coffee you just have to add hot water or place it straight on the fire, it is incredibly simple to clean, does not hold odors, and is also dishwasher safe. CONS: While putting it directly on the fire, the handles may get hot, handles are a little flimsy and may fall off.
- PROS: All of the accessories included are tiny, compact, and simple to store, making it much easier to transport, with the provided paper filters the coffee is flavorful and considerably cleaner tasting, the plastic of the glasses is clearer and gives a good look of the insides, the cup is quite versatile to use. CONS: The filter holder may sometimes be difficult to shut.
- PROS: The maker is an all in one package for a kit that includes all the accessories to make your outdoor coffee, the size and weight are tiny enough that you can carry it practically anyplace, it produces a bold cup of coffee in no time, easy steps to make coffee and very easy to clean. CONS: Does not come with all the accessories but only the basic ones, can make only 1 cup of coffee at a time.
- PROS: This little machine seems to be quite sturdy and produces coffee quickly, the coffee made is smooth and free of bitterness, the ports filter has a metal screen and the tiny tote that comes with it function perfectly, good seals, and a beautiful design. CONS:- Expensive and makes only 1 cup at a time.
- PROS: The design of the maker is very beautiful, is highly portable and takes up little space in your backpack, the coffee produced has a robust flavor with no inconsistent taste, it is quite simple to dismantle and clean, and the parts of the maker can be readily repaired and found, the maker is even compatible with Nespresso capsules. CONS: Can be a bit loud when pumping reaches full pressure.