Every coffee lover wants to have the best coffee experience to wake up to in the morning. Coffee machines have always been there and we really like some! But, sooner or later, we tend to forget about them as we get something new to make our coffee experience better. You might have already heard about the infamous Moka pot! These pots tend to provide superior coffee at a reasonable price. If you’ve never heard of Moka pots, you can trace their history to 1930s Italy.
These pots are traditionally made from aluminum. However, after the growth of induction hobs, there has been a drastic increase in the number of versions being made from stainless steel. These newly made Moka pots are compatible with both electrical and induction hobs. On top of this, they still maintain the iconic style of the original Moka. Beautiful, no?
Now, Moka pots are much more cost-effective when compared to standard espresso makers. And they can be used on either gas or electric stovetops. There are also many versions that are safe to be used over an open fire. Check the detailed product reviews below for our list of the best Moka pot.
Best Moka Pots
|Product Image||Product Name||D&B Rating||Price Range||Shop Now|
|Top||Bialetti - Moka Express||4.8 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|GROSCHE Milano Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka pot||4.6 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|Primula Stovetop Espresso and Coffee Maker||4.5 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Zulay Classic Stovetop Espresso Maker||4.3 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|Bialetti Venus Induction Espresso Maker||4.3 / 5||$$||Click Here|
|bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker||4.2 / 5||$$||Check Price|
Detailed Product Reviews
Selecting the best Moka pots from the variety available can be a challenging task. But, don’t worry. We have compiled the best Moka pots available for you down below. Sit back and relax while we take you through the best Moka pots.
- PROS: It seems to be quite sturdy and looks excellent on the countertop, it consistently makes a thick, black, flavorful brew, the majority of the components utilized are replaceable, the main handle does not get heated and is capable of making enough coffee for a large cup at once. CONS: The pot scratches easily, does not have a storage bag to hold extra coffee beans.
- PROS: The build quality of this pot is excellent, it is also aesthetically pleasing, the gasket is silicone and stands up well to moderate overheating for a few minutes, the coffee produced is strong and not bitter, the handle sticks out more so that it doesn't become as hot and keeps the knuckles away from the heated body, unlike other moka pots, this one is really simple to clean. CONS:- It takes longer to brew, and the handle is made of plastic rather than wood.
- PROS: The pot is built of durable materials and will endure a long time, produces a really nice strong cup of coffee, there is no aftertaste of the metal or the previous brew, and its affordable. CONS: Not dishwasher safe, and the handle seems to be a bit fragile.
- PROS: Comes with a sturdy handle and silicone gasket for the utmost safety, you get a lifetime guarantee with this product, the espresso does not give an aluminum after taste. CONS: The pot is difficult to clean, and can only be hand cleaned as it's not dishwasher safe,
- PROS: The pot seems to function well on all sorts of stovetops, including inductions, the pot is sturdy and weighty, and it screws together easily even with one hand, the lid is properly sprung, and the handle does not get very hot, is simple to use and clean. CONS: The lid seems to be a bit brittle and may leak if not properly checked.
- PROS: The pot has a lovely design that is smooth, sophisticated, and not clumsy, it seems to brew quicker and with greater pressure control, there are no sediments left in the chamber or in your cup, the top chamber is deep which helps in the prevention of accidental spills and brewing sprays. CONS: Knob on the lid and the handle gets hot after using it for a long period of time.