Boba tea, or bubble tea as it is popularly called, is a Taiwanese drink that has gained popularity across the globe in recent times. It consists of a palatable taste made up of tea, milk, sugar, and not to forget tapioca pearls! You can even add different types of jellies and puddings to add an extra flavor.
It comes with different types of flavors like melon, coffee, lavender, and even chocolate. Select a flavor of your liking and get started! Since you have clicked on this write-up, we understand that you are curious to learn more about this beverage. And, we will discuss some of the best boba tea that you need to try today! Check the detailed product reviews below for our best picks.
Best Bubble Tea
|Product Image||Product Name||D&B Rating||Price Range||Shop Now|
|Top||E-Fa Bubble Tea Black Tapioca Pearl||4.6 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|J WAY BOBA NOW Authentic Instant Tapioca Boba Pearls||4.3 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|APEXY Bubble Tea Complete Set||4.1 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|Fusion Select Bubble Tea Drink Mix||4.1 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Locca Premium Boba Tea Kit||4.1 / 5||$$||Click Here|
|Ocean Bomb Boba Tea Tapioca Pearls||4.0 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
Detailed Product Reviews
With a wide array of boba tea brands available in the market, it becomes difficult to choose one. This is where we can help you select the best tea to try today! We will provide a wide range of brands that can make your day even more special. So, sit back and relax while we make you visit some of the most reputed brands selling this drink in the market!
- PROS: Very simple to prepare, the big bag will last a long time, has a very consistent texture, the preparation procedures are straightforward, and the instructions given on how to prepare are simple to follow. CONS: Some pearls can have a bit of sour taste.
- PROS: Extremely simple to use and gets ready in seconds, all you need to do is add hot water to make bubble tea, comes divided into distinct packets for easy portability, the bobas texture is perfect, pleasant and chewy. CONS: Sometimes the boba doesn't heat up evenly.
- PROS: The taste is excellent, not too milky, with a decent amount of sweetness and no bitterness, the instructions given are precise and easy to follow, all you have to do is boil the water, add the milk tea powder, and boba pack, the tea has a nice texture overall. CONS: Perfect consistency as long as you prepare around 150mL but the consistency fails beyond that.
- PROS: The flavor feels natural and doesn't taste artificial like some other products, the powder mixes smoothly and tastes excellent, and the pricing is reasonable for the quantity in the box. CONS: The sweetness is a bit on the heavier side, and the flavor isn't as intense as you would expect
- PROS: The tea is vegan, gluten-free, and has no artificial ingredients, the kit includes everything you need to create your own bubble tea including 8 boba straws and recipe papers, and you can easily alter the sweetness to suit your tastes. CONS: The kit does not include a filter to keep tiny particles out of the tea, in relation to the amount of money there is little quantity of boba present.
- PROS: This ready-to-drink bubble tea has a very rich bubble and tea taste, the boba is soft and chewy, and the tea taste in the milk is not overpowering. CONS: This product is a little on the expensive side.