With the summer heat scorching our skin and heating up our homes, nothing beats a tall glass of home-brewed iced tea to soothe the mind and revive the body. Iced tea is the perfect summer beverage to enjoy with your friends and family. Easy to make at home and a drink you can enjoy all year round, having a fresh pitcher of iced tea is guaranteed to put a big smile on your face.
Iced tea makers essentially work in the same way as iced coffee makers. To make a strong tea, you can also make your tea like a cold brew by soaking it in cold water for an extended period. There isn’t much more in the world that D&B likes more than delicious iced tea, so check out our rankings of the six best iced tea makers on the market. You can also read more in the detailed product reviews below to make your selection process easier.
Best Iced Tea Makers
|Product Image||Product Name||D&B Rating||Price Range||Shop Now|
|Top||Airtight Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker||4.5 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|Takeya Iced Tea Maker||4.5 / 5||$$||Check Price|
|Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker||4.5 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Tea and Coffee Maker||4.5 / 5||$$$||Check Price|
|Primula The Big Iced Tea Maker||4.3 / 5||$||Check Price|
|Capresso 624.02 Ice Tea Maker||4.0 / 5||$$$||Click Here|
Detailed Product Reviews
Ready to start pouring your own delicious, refreshing home-brewed iced tea? As always, we’ve got you covered. Read more about the D&B shortlist of the best iced tea makers here:
- PROS: Easy to use, provides a great flavour of tea and premium materials. CONS: Fragile glass, the cover isn't airtight.
- PROS: It can handle boiling water easily, has a watertight cap making it spillproof, and holds temperature fairly well. CONS: Can spill while pouring, tall to fit in some cabinets.
- PROS: It is simple to program, easy to clean, and highly versatile. CONS: Does not get the right temperature sometimes.
- PROS: Easy to use, adjustable strength feature works great, and compact size. CONS: Concerns with the durability of the plastic body.
- PROS: Can brew up to a gallon of tea at once, pitcher is detachable, and very easy to clean. CONS: Is a little too tall to fit in most places, the pitcher is fragile.
- PROS: You can choose how strong you want your tea to be, it looks great, and the auto-shutoff feature is extremely useful. CONS: The glass pitcher is fragile, some materials feel low-cost.